Doctor's Prescription Flask
It's Doctor's orders!
- Printed to look like a prescription bottle
- Your doctor says you need Boozemin
- Who would deny you medicine?
At some offices, it's not uncommon to see some people drinking. ThinkGeek has a Beer Fairy that brings us libations on occasion and we hear tell of other offices that have Beer Cart on Fridays. But some of you are in boring offices. Offices where people shudder to think of alcohol consumption on the job. And fun! Who has fun at work?
The Doctor's Prescription Flask is your ticket to just a little bit of cheer in your fuddy-duddy workplace. This 7-ounce flask is printed to look like a prescription bottle, so you can just flash it to the HR Generalist and tell them that Dr. Koholic prescribed you one long sip of Boozemin every day at 3 pm. Really, it's doctor's orders.
- Flask that looks like a prescription bottle
- You've been prescribed Boozemin for your (insert your malady here)
- The perfect way to justify your midday swig
- Holds 7 ounces of your preferred beverage
- Drink responsibly, chuckleheads.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor's Prescription Flask or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.