Kato Tactical Messenger For iPad
Buy this and earn
700Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
iPad ruck for raising a ruckus
- A ruck for your iPad, tablet, or tiny laptop
- Extremely durable to withstand war or zombies
- Modular MOLLE web & pouches
- Read more...
iPad ruck for raising a ruckus
We'd like to hope that when the zombies take over our cities, they'll at least leave the cell phone towers and important data centers intact. And hey, if the lights are on but there's nobody alive, we'll never have to pay overage charges for all the 4G we'll be using on the road, right? Google Maps will be extremely important, giving us the locations of stores to loot and alternate routes to the safe zone. And if GPS is working, we'll never be lost.
If you'll be taking your iPad into extreme conditions like outdoor adventures, war, or the zombie apocalypse, Kato is your bag. Made of durable DuPont Cordura, padded, and quilted, it'll protect your device from hazards in the field. With modular MOLLE web field, a large side pouch with MOLLE & accessory loop, and additional MOLLE areas on front and sides, it'll hold your holster, mag pouches, and more. Who says you can't have brawn and brains?
- Extreme bag for your iPad or tablet... and weapons
- Easy access quilted tablet pocket on back
- Unique 3D flap pocket for fast access on the run
- 3D flap pocket has locking-capable zipper sliders
- Large Velcro panel on the front
- Large locking front buckle for quick access
- Quality materials will stand up to frequent and rugged use
- Textured, vented handle for a secure grip
- Vented MOLLE-topped padded shoulder strap w/stabilizer (can hold pouches)
- Two sets of strap D rings for flat over/under use
- Modular MOLLE web field can double capacity
- Flap conceals the gear mounted on the MOLLE
- Large side pouch with MOLLE and accessory loop
- Zippered side pouch fits anything from a hand grenade to a small soda bottle
- Access the main bay through a unique flap-zipper
- Can be worn as a 3-point chest pack
- Movable padded inserts hold and protect DSLR cameras/lenses
- Main material: DuPont Cordura 1000D
- Overall exterior dimensions: 11.8" x 9.4" x 3.5"
- Main compartment: 12.1" x 9" x 3.1" (can accommodate a 11" Macbook)
- Back compartment: 12" x 9" x 0.75"
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
Measure your laptop.
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about Kato Tactical Messenger For iPad?
Have questions about Kato Tactical Messenger For iPad or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.