Circuit Board Cufflinks
Wear Your Geek on Your Sleeve
- Made from upcycled circuit boards.
- Comes in a small jewelry box.
- A great groomsman or graduation gift.
So what do you do when you're bored at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory? (Wait. Who gets bored at JPL?) You envision spectacular jewelry made out of all the bits and bobs sitting around, naturally. Or, at least, that's what Megan did (and we love her for it), and it turned into a new business for her. For instance, check out these cufflinks. Cut from surplus computer circuit boards, they allow you to show off your geek cred at whatever event you had to go to that involves cuffs. Note: Since these are made from upcycled parts, each is unique. Just like you. *cue the happy, sappy chime*
- Each cufflink will be unique, but they're all cut from green or red boards.
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Comes with bullet-back toggle closure.
- Dimensions: Each is little over half an inch (16mm) square.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Circuit Board Cufflinks or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.