Doctor Who TARDIS Wastebin
No more mess!
- Office-sized TARDIS trash can
- Lights & sounds when you open and close it
- Possibly bigger on the inside, 16.5" tall outside
Let's face it, when you're working your tail off refactoring code, writing up reports, diving into spreadsheets, or designing kickass graphics, you don't have time to clean... or even to empty your own garbage can. And so it happens... your garbage can becomes full, and then you start perching things on top of the ever-growing pile rather than actually empty the bin.
Wouldn't it be great if your garbage can was bigger on the inside? Like a TARDIS? Wish no longer, the TARDIS trash can is here! This office-sized trash can looks exactly like the Doctor's timey-wimey vehicle, complete with lights and sounds. Press the pedal to open the lid and hear the TARDIS materialize. Toss in your trash and as the lid closes, the TARDIS will dematerialize before your eyes! Just kidding, it'll just play the sound effect. After all, you want to be able to find it again after you're done eating your lunch.
- Office-sized trash can modeled after the TARDIS
- Step on the pedal to open the lid
- On open:
- Police box light illuminates
- TARDIS materializing sound plays
- On close:
- TARDIS dematerializing sound plays
- Removable interior can with handle for easy trash removal (or washing)
- Switch under lid allows you to turn off the sound effects
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
- Dimensions: Approx. 16.5" tall, possibly bigger on the inside
- Dimensions: Inside 10" tall x 7" wide and 6.5" long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who TARDIS Wastebin or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.