Japanese Nanotechnology Pet Beds
Dr. Evil's dream come (mostly) true
- Perfect size for small dogs, cats, and pocket pets
- Special material absorbs bacteria & odors
- Use flash and you'll get a shark that shoots lasers!
"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly?" - Dr. Evil, Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery
We still do not have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. ThinkGeek's Los Angeles Maritime Electromagnetic Radiation team (LA MER) is hard at work developing this technology but it's still several years away from a cost-effective consumer model.
But good news! We have these pet beds that look like sharks. And if you put your pet inside the bed and take a photo with a flash, you'll get a shark with lasers! BAM. Pretty impressive, we think.
These super fun pet beds are sized for small dogs, cats, or pocket pets. They're made with nanotechnology which makes them self-cleaning. The particles in the fabric will absorb bacteria and pet odors and all you need to do to refresh the bed is unzip it every so often and let it sit in the sunshine. In case of bigger messes, the bed is surface washable and the inner cushion can be thrown in the washing machine. Get out your camera and send us an Action Shot of your very own Shark With Frickin' Laser Beams.
- Super fun shark bed for small dogs, cats, or other small pets
- Fully collapsible yet rigid when assembled
- Nanotechnology makes it self-cleaning! No animal smell!
- Nano-particles absorb bacteria, viruses, ammonia and other harmful substances
- To engage cleaning action: Unzip and leave bed in the sunshine
- For other messes: Wipe with a damp cloth and/or machine wash inner cushion
- Pet and people safe - totally non-toxic technology (yep, they can lick it)
- Dimensions (please check carefully to order the right size!):
- Small: 13" high x 15" wide (pets up to 10 lbs)
- Large: 22" high x 17" wide (pets up to 25 lbs)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Japanese Nanotechnology Pet Beds or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.