RPG Scented Oils
Smell like a fantasy!
- Unisex scented oils for fans of RPGs
- Attract a new party member with ease
- 5 mL of scented oil in an apothecary vial
When you think of the scents associated with roleplaying games, your mind most likely turns to the smell of books, beer, and body odor. Those of us who attend conventions regularly are happy to report that the latter item is not quite as big an issue as it was in years past. Nerd whiff will never completely die, though, as there will always be that guy who rates his need for gaming above his need for a shower.
Fill your nostrils with a more pleasing aroma: that of your favorite class! Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab has blended these intoxicating scents inspired by your favorite fantasy RPG: cleric, fighter, mage, paladin, ranger, rogue, neutral, lawful, chaotic, good, and evil.
We're frankly in awe that BPAL was able to distill classes down to their essential scent. Enter the cleric's temple, where he leaves offerings for his god. Touch the blood-stained cloak of the fighter. Inhale the purple smoke created by the mage's spell, if you dare! Smell the smug superiority of the paladin in her shining white armor. Perch in a tree with the ranger, ready to loose an arrow at a passing orc. Skulk in the shadows with the rogue, sharpening your dagger as you await your next victim.
Each scent comes packaged in an amber apothecary vial with an artistic rendition of your favored class. Just a dab of this powerful oil is enough to smell adventurous all day; a little goes a long way so one bottle will last you a good while. BPAL has aimed for these to be unisex scents and we have to agree. Nobody is going to tell us that a lady can't smell like blood and steel or a guy like frankincense and myrrh!
- Put a dab of this oil on your wrist or neck and smell like a fantasy!
- Unisex scents are appropriate for any gender of gamer
- Use the scent notes below to choose the best scent for you
- Combine scents to create a signature fragrance all your own (like Ranger, Mage, and Good, for that nature loving caster type)
- A little goes a long way: a tiny drop is enough to smell adventurous all day
- The scents:
- CLERIC: Rose amber, frankincense, myrrh, champaca flower, Peru balsam, cistus, palisander, cananga, hyssop, and narcissus absolute
- FIGHTER: Leather, musk, blood, and steel
- MAGE: All mystique and thrumming power: gurjum balsam, Sumatran dragon's blood resin, olibanum, galangal, oleo gum resin, and frankincense
- PALADIN: Immaculate white musk, sweet frankincense, bourbon vanilla, white leather, and shining armor
- RANGER: Untamed wilderness: buckskin accord with Terebinth pine, Russian birch, black ironwood, elder bark, hay, armoise, juniper, patchouli, galangal root, Spanish moss, and cabreuva
- ROGUE: Soft, well-worn black leather, hemp, and rosin
- Neutral: A flawless skin musk.
- Lawful: Rigid oak, blue chamomile, rhubarb, and fig leaf.
- Chaotic: A whirling mélange of multicolored musks with wasabi, rooibos, heliotrope, and mastic.
- Good: Shimmering celestial musk with vanilla, white honey, acacia, and sugar cane.
- Evil: Smouldering opium tar, tobacco absolute, green tea, black plum, kush, ambergris accord, ambrette seed, and costus root.
- 5 mL of scented oil in an amber apothecary vial
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about RPG Scented Oils or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.