Strong and silent
- Single-piece silicone case keyboard
- Rolls up for easy storage & travel
- Washable! Great for kids & klutzes
With the popularity of netbooks, tablets, and other tiny typing devices, our fat fingers often yearn for a normal-sized keyboard. Alas, if we're traveling, our full-sized keyboard stays at the office with our docking station, so we are the Lords and Ladies of Typos.
Or perhaps in your house there are tiny fingers on your keyboard... the kind of fingers that are often sticky and covered in who-knows-what? If you have geeklings, you've probably had your share of stuck keys and dead keyboards after a drink-related oopsie.
Enter the Roll-Up Keyboard, ready to solve both problems! The internal components are sealed inside a single-piece silicone case, preventing damage from debris, moisture, and most anything you can spill on it. It's easily hand-washed with gentle cleansers and is constructed without screws or sharp edges, so it's perfect for kids or klutzes. The soft-touch keys, including numeric keypad, Sleep, Wake, and Power keys are silent and responsive for easy typing wherever you go. Just roll it up and stick it in your laptop bag.
- 108-key roll-up keyboard for typing on the go
- 100% silicone, latex-free construction, virtually indestructible
- Silent operation makes it ideal for computing away from home
- Ergonomic key arrangement, including Power, Sleep, and Wake keys
- Number, Scroll, and Caps Lock with LED indicators
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic surface resists dust, moisture, spills, and contaminants. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. (Do not clean with any harsh solvents.)
- 5,000,000 keystroke switch life
- Voltage: +5 V DC +/- 250 mA
- USB cable length: 50 inches
- Dimensions: 19" x 5.5" x 0.6"
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Made for Windows, but works on Macs, too! (The Windows key works as the Command key on a Mac.)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Roll-Up Keyboard or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.