Doctor Who USB Dalek Desk Defender
- Shoo away intruders with a desk Dalek
- Plugs in via USB, no software necessary
- Three settings: off, lights only, lights and sound
Every office has that person. You know, the one who "borrows" your stuff. When your scissors are missing, you know exactly who has them. When your bag of snacks is mysteriously low, you can tell who's been noshing on them. Politely asking them to QUIT IT doesn't work with these people. You need an ally, one that can exterminate the problem.
The Dalek Desk Defender comes complete with a super-long USB cable, so even if your last remaining port is way in the back of your tower, your Dalek can still stand at the front lines. The motion sensor will detect movement between 6 and 9 feet away depending on the lighting in your office. While you're sitting at your desk you can keep it in silent mode so it doesn't drive you crazy with talk of extermination. Just be sure to turn it on before you leave for lunch.
- Motion activated Dalek will protect your desk
- Can detect movement between 6 and 9 feet away
- When activated, it will shoo away intruders with talk of extermination
- Plugs into any available USB port
- Three settings:
- Sound & LED - Motion detector on with sound and light
- LED - Motion detector and light on, no sound
- Off - Motion detector off
- Includes the following phrases:
- Time, Jump, Imminent Repair.
- Hover SFX
- Gun SFX
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who USB Dalek Desk Defender or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.