- Plush bean dogs from Japan
- They love being cute and spouting off trivia
- Choose: Black, Chili, Edamame, Tiger
For those unfamiliar with Mameshiba: They're dogs. No, they're beans. No, they're bean dogs. Uhhhh... They're from Japan. That should probably explain just about everything. If it's cute and edible, it will be mashed up into something cute but inedible. But huggable.
For those familiar with Mameshiba: OMG, aren't these just the cutest most snuggly things ever? How can you choose just one? After all, it's not like they're going to poop on your floor like a real dog. They'll just be adorable and possibly quiz you on trivia.
- Mameshiba (bean dog) plush toys from Japan
- Black Bean: Has a tendency to stare and likes to hide
- Chili Bean: Passionate and cheesy. Is on the lookout for romantic love.
- Edamame: Full of curiosity, this green guy loves to travel the world
- Tiger Bean: Self-centered and rambunctious. Forgets to return borrowed items.
- Dimensions: About 6" across
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Mameshiba Plush or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.