Doctor Who Disappearing TARDIS Pint Glasses
- Set of 2 color-changing pint glasses
- TARDIS turns bright blue with cold drinks
- 16 ounces, hand wash to preserve magic
Do you ever wonder about drinking aboard the TARDIS? It could be just us. But we were thinking that with all the jostling about and near-crash scenarios, it would probably not be good to be drinking anything out of a glass on board. Maybe they all drink from sippy cups when nobody's watching. Or magical non-spilling glasses.
This set of two pint glasses is sure to bring the magic to your next party (or quiet evening at home watching the BBC). Each pint glass features pale blue artwork of the TARDIS on one side and the Doctor Who logo on the other. Fill the glass with cold beer -- or custard! -- and the TARDIS will turn bright TARDIS blue. Don't forget to hand wash these glasses; magic and dishwashers don't mix.
- Set of 2 color-changing TARDIS pint glasses
- At regular temperature, the TARDIS is pale blue
- When filled with cold beverage, the TARDIS is bright blue
- Capacity: 16 ounces
- Care: Hand wash only. If you put it in the dishwasher, it will melt the magical color-changing bits and then you will be very sad. Do not microwave either lest ye also feel deep sadness.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Disappearing TARDIS Pint Glasses or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.