Ninja Remote Stealth Television Gadget and IR Jammer
Stealth control any TV and watch chaos ensue
- Control any TV while hiding in the shadows 400 feet away
- Bomb mode, Jam mode, and full control to wreak havoc
- Works on nearly all TVs and digital cameras
On. Off. Volume Up. Volume Down. Channel Up. Channel Down. What is wrong with the TV? Only you will know it's the Ninja Remote! Annoy the crap out of friends and enemies by possessing their TV. Perfect for interrupting stupid sporting events, obnoxious video games, moronic sitcoms, idiotic talking heads, and poorly scripted movies!
Places you could use the Ninja Remote (not that we're encouraging you):
- At home (we are not responsible for your couples therapy bills)
- At school (c'mon teen geeks, you know you're tired of those boring history videos)
- In the doctor or dentist's waiting room (if they're going to waste half your day...)
- At friends' houses (leave it there for a few days, then come back later to retrieve it)
- On photography trips (as a super long range shutter remote)
The Ninja Remote is here to give you real ultimate power. Like a ninja, you can remain unseen and control any TV from up to 400 feet away. Jam all other remotes so only you can pick the channel or choose the "bomb" function to cause the TV to change channels and volume at random for 5-15 minutes. ThinkGeek is not responsible for loss of spouse, significant other, friends, or employment. We just provide the tools...
- Prank device allows you to control virtually any TV or digital camera
- Works up to 400 feet away (a good ninja is never seen!)
- Bomb button will cause a TV to change channels & volume at random for 5-15 minutes
- Jam button blocks all other remotes from controlling the TV
- Take control of all TV functions to watch what you want, wherever you are
- Upgraded TV codes support virtually any TV, including new HDTVs
- Powerful IR LEDs give this remote a huge range
- Digital Camera Shutter button lets you take self-portraits from far, far away
- Compatible with 99% of the digital cameras on the market
- Batteries: 3 AAA (not included)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Ninja Remote Stealth Television Gadget and IR Jammer or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.