Star Trek Bat'leth Letter Opener
A fool's only achievement is an unopened letter
- Open your mail like a warrior!
- 8" long Bat'leth, made of stainless steel
- Comes with a resin cast display stand
As a member of the Klingon race, it can be hard to accept anything as 'too difficult'. A big issue a Klingon male faces is a test of his fine motor skills. We are killing machines, fighters; we are vastly more concerned with a warrior's life, tlhIngan maH! But, when left alone and the mail has arrived, opening a letter proves to be more difficult than ghang love. But, thanks to the Bat'leth Letter Opener, we can attack these letters with the ferocity of a true warrior.
The Star Trek Bat'leth Letter Opener is, first and foremost, sharp, sharper than the tongue that first spoke Hab SoSII' Quch! Made of stainless steel, the blood of conquered envelopes won't ruin this weapon, nor will it bend to a mighty foe. It's also super neat that they come with a resin cast display stand! Ehhem... nuqjatlh?
- INCREDIBLY SHARP BAT'LETH LETTER OPENER. NOT A TOY.
- No, really, a tiny Klingon could kill another tiny Klingon with it.
- Made of durable stainless steel with a leather-wrapped handle
- Resin cast display stand
- Dimensions: 8" Long
- Weight: 8 oz. (opener and base together)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Bat'leth Letter Opener or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.