Gerber Tripod Multitool
Click twice, stab once
- A multi-tool that doubles as a tripod
- Holds your smartphone or digicam
- 12 components including blades & screwdrivers
Dear Journal, The Ides of March. It's clearly time. For what? I don't know. All I know is that things are crazy out there. Corporate zombies. They're everywhere. Shambling around offices with their vacant, dead eyes. Looking human, but NOT human. Every day I spent among them I felt a creeping, crawling sense of unease. Like my happiness was being sucked from my soul. Bit by bit. Drip, drip, drip. Out it went until I was a husk of my former self. I had to escape.
It's been about a week out here. Despite the hardships of living off the land, I'm doing well and feeling happier. I'm breathing clean air and happiness. HAPPINESS. Thank goodness for my Gerber Tripod Multitool. The blades, screwdrivers, and other tools have made survival in the woods much easier. I've been using a solar charger to keep the iPhone up and running and have been uploading pictures to Tumblr. I thought it was anonymous, but they've found me. They're coming. I see them in the shadows. The only way out is to cut off the tether that ties me to the zombie-ridden world... but can I stab my true companion? My one friend? My... my iPhone?
- Multi-tool plus tripod for the photog-adventurer
- 12 components:
- Tripod functionality
- Standard 1/4-20 Camera Mount Screw
- Suction Cell phone attachment
- Fine edge blade
- Serrated blade
- Micro flat, square cross, and medium flat screwdrivers
- Bottle opener
- Needlenose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Overall Length: 6" (4" closed)
- Weight: 5.8 ounces
- Steel type: 420J2 stainless
- Maximum Phone/Camera Weight: 170/340 grams (6/12 ounces)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Gerber Tripod Multitool or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.