Star Trek Ties
Buy this and earn
650Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
Secretly in space
- Professional accessory with a geek edge
- Color matched to 1969 TOS uniforms
- Small Enterprise delta shield at the bottom
- Read more...
Secretly in space
Spaaaaaace is the final frontier. You are not in space. You're in the been-there-done-that, same-circus-different-clowns frontier of corporate life. It's the wild west, only instead of wrangling cattle, you're kicking a bison-sized copy machine. But when you zone out for that hour after lunch, you imagine yourself as a member of the Enterprise crew, flying through the stars and being beamed up by Scotty himself.
These Star Trek Ties are the perfect geeky accessory for those afflicted with a straight-laced corporate dress code. Made from high quality, double knit nylon, these look great with your most expensive monkey suit. Only those who peer closely will notice that they are an exact color match to the 1969 Original Series uniforms and that each tie has a tiny Enterprise delta shield division emblem. Choose gold (Command), blue (Science), or red (Engineering) and be prepared to go where no corporate drone has gone before.
- Professional neckties with a wee Star Trek edge
- Ties are 61" in length
- Express your fandom at work quietly (only fellow geeks will notice!)
- Made of high quality double-knit nylon
- Fabric color matched with archived and preserved fabric swatches from 1969
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Small Enterprise delta shield at the bottom (matches the Starfleet division)
- Choose gold (Command), blue (Science), or red (Engineering)
Wanna chat about Star Trek Ties?
Have questions about Star Trek Ties or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.