DFX Gamer Gyroscopic Powerball
Buy this and earn
250Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
Work out like a gamer
- Smooth, non-impact workout for gamers
- Improves flexibility, speed, finger strength, more
- Helps prevent overuse injuries by making you stronger
- Read more...
Work out like a gamer
We love our video games and our computer games. The problem is, they don't love our bodies back. Show us a gamer with an insane amount of cheevos and we'll show you someone who probably has achy hands, wrists, and arms. (And if they don't have Gunnars, they probably have an achy head and eyes, too.) What if there was a way for us to be better gamers and prevent the repetitive stress injuries that come with hours of gaming practice?
The DFZ Gamer Gyroscopic Powerball provides a smooth, non-impact workout that will help increase flexibility, quickness, range of motion, finger and grip strength. Not only will this improve your game, but it will help prevent the repetitive stress injuries that would mean Game Over. Simply start the Powerball using the included docking station, pick it up, and start spinning your way to stronger arms and hands. Dynamic resistance means that you can progress at your own pace, working up to the maximum of 40 lbs of torque!
Did we mention the Gyroscopic Powerball is also a great tool for musicians, athletes, and anyone who wants to prevent overuse injuries like carpal tunnel or tennis elbow? Keep one on your desk at work to spin while you're on hold and you'll be amazed at how just a few minutes of Powerball per day makes a difference in the quality of life for your typical typetypetyping office monkey.
- Exercise device for gamers, musicians, and typetypetyping monkeys
- Aircraft quality gyroscope inside a high impact polycarbonite sphere
- Start it spinning using the included docking station or give the sphere a karate chop
- Dynamic resistance is controlled by you, so set your own pace
- Get up to 14,500 RPM and up to 40 lbs or torque
- Non-impact workout for strengthening and conditioning your arms, wrists, and hands
- Can help alleviate pain from carpal tunnel, arthritis, tendonitis, tennis elbow
- Blue LEDs light up when you're spinning the sphere
- NASA astronauts have used these on shuttle missions
- Includes: Powerball with speed meter, docking station starter, training CD
- Docking station requires two AA batteries (not included)
Wanna chat about DFX Gamer Gyroscopic Powerball?
Have questions about DFX Gamer Gyroscopic Powerball or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.