Gummy Bear Light
Buy this and earn
150Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
- Nightlight in the shape of a gummy bear
- Squeeze his belly to light him up
- Not for eating, srsly. Plastic tastes bad.
- Read more...
We love gummy bears for their deliciousness, but did you know these fun facts about our favorite chewy treat?
- Gummy bears originated in Germany, where they're known as Gummibärchen, which means "rubber bear."
- Haribo, the original gummy bear company, started in 1920. We wonder if speakeasies in the US soaked gummy bears in vodka...
- Many brands of gummy bears aren't vegetarian or kosher because they contain porcine gelatin. (We wonder where the bacon-flavored gummy bears are?)
- There was a fear that gummy bears made with bovine gelatin could transmit Mad Cow Disease to humans. After much testing, it was determined to be a "minuscule" risk.
This particular gummy bear is not to be eaten. Really, he's made of plastic and he doesn't taste very good. He's an accessory that makes an adorable nightlight for a wee geek's room or quirky ambient lighting on the desk of a grown-up geek with a sweet tooth. Just squeeze his rubbery belly and the built-in LED will glow.
- For Ages 3 and Up
- Red gummy bear makes a fun nightlight for your wee geek
- Adult geeks with a sweet tooth love them, too
- No matter how tasty it looks, do not eat it
- Squeeze the bear's belly to turn the light on or off
- Timer switch on the base provides a 1 hour automatic switch-off
- Batteries: 2 AA for portable use (not included) or plug in via a DC to USB cord (included). USB cord does not charge the battery.
- Dimensions: 3" wide x 3" deep x 7" tall
Wanna chat about Gummy Bear Light?
Have questions about Gummy Bear Light or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.