USB Toast Handwarmers
Want toasty hands?
- Plug into your computer for warm hands
- Adorable and useful if you have a cold office
- May cause uncontrollable squeeing
Want toasty hands?
There was squee-fest in the ThinkGeek office when we got the sample for these USB Toast Handwarmers. The head Squee-er was Assistant Merchant Monkey Andrea, who danced down the halls singing about the cuteness of tooooast. Jazz hands while wearing stuffed toast gloves? Andrea did it. Since she's a huge fan of French toast (with challah, naturally), we weren't surprised that she latched on to these handwarmers and wouldn't let go.
USB Toast Handwarmers are squishy and adorable, but the genius is when you plug them into the nearest USB ports and switch them on. In just a few moments, your hands will be wonderfully toasty. And yes, you CAN type while wearing them. Your friendly neighborhood copywriter monkey has been doing just that! Of course, she's under strict direction to return them to Andrea the French Toast Queen when she's done writing this product description. Get your own toasty warm hands and conquer your always-freezing office with adorable plush foodstuff.
- Strap some toast to your hands to keep them toasty warm
- Plug into your USB port and they get toasty quickly
- Set your level of warmth to low or high
- Adjustable strap lets you get them as snug as you like
- Size: One size fits most hands
- Dimensions: Each toast is 5.5" x 5.5"
- Weight: Each toast weighs only 2 oz
- Cord length: 57"
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, Linux, any USB-enabled device that can handle 5V, 3W with 1.5M USB line.
- Note: While totally adorable, these are not suitable for children under 6.
- Addendum: Sadly, not edible.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about USB Toast Handwarmers or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.