Bacon Flavored Croutons
Salads just got cool
- Make your salads tasty again
- Amazing smoky flavor for a happy mouth
- Use 'em on soups and in stuffing, too!
Every once in a while, someone in the office goes on a health kick. For a while, there were a group of ThinkGeek monkeys that had a Salad Club. Every member brought in a certain veggie or topping and we had a fiesta of vegetation during lunch. It was pretty fun for a while, but it eventually died because let's face it, eating a bowl of veggies every day is kinda boring.
Bacon Croutons are about to change the salad game. Remember the revelation you had when you realized that salads could be a vehicle for ranch dressing? You're about to have a similar life-changing experience. And don't limit yourself to salad! Bacon Croutons are great on soup, crushed up on top of baked macaroni & cheese, as breading for fried chicken, and of course, used in your favorite Thanksgiving stuffing recipe. Bacon on, friends!
- Bacon-flavored croutons will make your salads tasty again
- Amazing smoky flavor for mouth-watering happiness
- Use them on soups, as breadcrumbs, and in stuffing too!
- Weirdly enough, these are vegan and kosher.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Bacon Flavored Croutons or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.