Scixors Keychain Scissors
Tiny tools FTW
- Stainless steel scissors for your key ring
- Great gift for geeks who craft
- Did we mention they're okay'd by TSA?
Tiny tools FTW
We'd be bigger fans of Swiss Army knives if we didn't have to keep paying TSA to mail them back home to us every time we fly. When you get in the habit of having one in your pocket, sometimes you forget that they're not allowed on planes. Oops. So we looked around for some tiny tools that weren't on the No Fly list, especially those that could benefit you crafty geeks who might be passing the high altitude hours by knitting a sock.
This miniature pair of stainless steel scissors pass the TSA requirements for carry-on: "Metal, with blades shorter than four inches." A clever hidden spring allows you to automatically open them, do your clipping, and then close them back up into keychain form. A quick release pull-clip lets you detach it from your key ring if you have some serious snipping to do.
- Mini sprung scissors with quick release pull-clip
- Attach them to your keychain, have scissors all the time
- Made from high grade stainless steel
- Surprisingly sharp for being so tiny!
- Rubber stop gives you good leverage
- Great gift for crafty geeks, sewing geeks, and those who get hangnails a lot
- Dimensions: approx 2" long x 0.5" wide
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Scixors Keychain Scissors or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.