Bare Paint Conductive Paint Kits
Buy this and earn
450Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
Paint a circuit!
- Bare Paint is a multipurpose electrically conductive material perfect for all of your DIY projects.
- Yup, that means you can paint circuits on walls, floors, tables, shirts, anything (except skin)!
- A big tub of paint, for you to make any project you can imagine.
- Read more...
Paint a circuit!
Ok, no long stories or goofy anythings. Makers out there - you need to get some of this Bare Paint Conductive Paint right now. It's that important. Why? Because it will revolutionize how you design circuits. Well, now how you design them, but what you put them on. Huh? We'll explain. Read on.
Bare Paint Conductive Paint is just what the name implies: conductive paint. You can paint it onto walls, floors, any surface (except skin) and it will conduct electricity. From there, your imagination is the limit for what you can make. And get this: you can (once it's dry) paint over Bare Paint Conductive Paint to help it blend in to the surface it's on. AND, you can then add a new layer of Bare Paint Conductive Paint and the two layers won't interact (giving you the power of overlapping circuits). Get some now and start creating. Just don't forget to send us pictures, 'cause we want to be proud of all you make with your Bare Paint Conductive Paint.
Bare Paint Conductive Paint
- Electrically conductive paint for painting circuits onto things.
- Yeah, you read that right: the paint becomes part of the circuit.
- Water based, nontoxic, and dries at room temperature.
- Perfect for painting onto any surface (except skin).
- Tech Specs:
- Density: 1.16 g/ml
- Surface Resistivity: 55 Ω/Sq @ 50 microns.
- Shelf Life Unopened: 6 months
- Drying Temperature: Bare Paint should be allowed to dry at room temperature. Drying time can be reduced by placing Bare Paint under a warm lamp or other low intensity heat source.
- Power Source: Bare Paint is intended for use with low voltage DC power sources and has not been tested with sources exceeding 12VDC. Higher voltages are not recommended.
- Repeat: Not for use on skin.
- Washes off with water - for easy clean up and correction.
- Includes an instruction/tip booklet on the top of the jar.
- Net Wt.: 50ml
Wanna chat about Bare Paint Conductive Paint Kits?
Have questions about Bare Paint Conductive Paint Kits or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.