Portal 2 Aperture iPad Sleeve
Buy this and earn
300Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
see more action
A testing necessity
- Sleeve for iPad or iPad 2
- Orange to match Chell's jumpsuit
- Officially licensed Portal 2 collectible
- Read more...
A testing necessity
If you have an iPad and work for Aperture Laboratories, there's something Cave Johnson needs you to pick up, stat. Of course, Cave isn't with us anymore, but if he were, he'd demand that all of his current testing subjects carry their iPads in the new Portal 2 Aperture Laboratories iPad Sleeve. You see, since Aperture owns the iPad and you have to return it after testing (or in the event of your unfortunate demise), protecting it from damage is a must.
The thought of our personal iPads getting damaged or destroyed is enough to send shivers down our spines. There's just so much on our devices that we love and NEED; we'd hate to lose them to a mishap. This iPad Sleeve fits both the iPad and iPad 2 and is bright orange to match Chell's jumpsuit. It features black and white details, including the Aperture Laboratories logo and has a rubberized grommet to feed your headphone cord through so you can listen to your favorite tunes while pondering how you're going to get through your next test.
- Aperture Science iPad Sleeve for fans of Portal 2
- Designed for the iPad 2 but will fit original iPad
- Orange material matches Chell's jumpsuit
- Black & white details, including the Aperture Science logo
- Rubberized grommet allows you to feed your headphone cord through and listen to music while on the go
- Small outside pocket for storing your testing orders and a pencil
- Aperture Laboratories logo printed on the zipper pull
- Inside is lined to protect your iPad from scratches
- Officially licensed Portal 2 product
Wanna chat about Portal 2 Aperture iPad Sleeve?
Have questions about Portal 2 Aperture iPad Sleeve or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.