Smartphone Controlled Desk Pet Tankbots
Navigates the maze on your desk
- Control a robot with your iPhone or Android phone
- Can navigate a maze all by itself in automatic mode
- Advanced optical navigation technology in a tiny package
You probably didn't know, but we're psychic. Need an example of our talents? On your desk is currently: at least one computer, at least one monitor, many, many, many cables, a coffee mug, a dirty coffee mug, a water bottle, a stack of papers from that HR person who claimed you were going to have a paperless office, and the crumbs of whatever meal you last snarfed up at your desk. Are we close?
That clutter will come in handy when you have a Desk Pet Tankbot. You see, the Tankbot is a maze master, searching for obstacles and navigating around them with ease. Set up a labyrinth on your desk and let your Tankbot zip around, achieving robo-enlightenment while giving you a few precious moments of procrastination before starting your weekly TPS report. Prefer to be in control of your tank? Attach the Universal Remote to your smartphone and use the free Desk Pet app to drive your TankBot all over the place.
- For Ages 8 and Up
- Tankbots are randomly picked from four different colors (Grey,Blue,Orange,and Green)
- Your desk needs a maze-navigating tank robot
- Advanced optical navigation technology means it steers around obstacles
- Features light-up eyes and robot sounds
- Three modes: touchless navigation, autonomous personality mode, smartphone control
- Compatible with iOS devices and Android devices (2.1 and up)
- Download the free app from the App Store or Android Market
- Insert the DeskPet Universal Remote into your headphone jack to control your TankBot
- Integrated USB flip out connector to recharge using your computer
- Automatic shut-off after 3 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life
- Batteries: Internal rechargeable battery (40 minutes charge for 15 minutes play time)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Smartphone Controlled Desk Pet Tankbots or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.