WiPry-Combo: Spectrum Analyzer and Dynamic Power Meter for iPad
A must-have for IT pros & engineers
- Capture, trigger, and record power output
- For protocol verification & troubleshooting of wireless devices
- Compatible with devices running iOS version 3.1.3 or higher
With the advent of the iPad Age, we've been fascinated by all the tools that are being adapted to our tablets. IT professionals, engineers, and electronics enthusiasts on the bleeding edge of tech are going to love the WiPry-Combo. It's the world's first dynamic power meter and spectrum analyzer accessory for the iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone. WiPry-Combo is versatile enough to be your power meter and your spectrum analyzer, all in one product.
WiPry-Combo's Dynamic Power Meter is a graphical interface showing the waveform of the amplitude with respect to time. Capture, trigger, and record the actual power output easily with the intuitive touchscreen interface. The Spectrum Analyzer's graphic-rich display uses all the capabilities of the iOS touchscreen interface, letting you install, troubleshoot, and manage your wireless networks with ease.
- Versatile enough to be your power meter and your spectrum analyzer, all in one product
- Capture, trigger, and record the actual power output. This is extremely powerful for protocol verification and the troubleshooting of wireless devices.
- Real-time views: raw, decay, average, max hold, min hold, heat map. View your wireless network using waterfall view.
- Graphic-rich display: Don't be surprised when you get lost in all the beautiful data!
- Touchscreen interface: Easy use of cursors, zooming, trigger level, more
- Dynamic Power Meter
- Frequency Range: 100-2.7GHz
- Power Range: -45dBm to +20dBm
- Amplitude Resolution: 0.2 dBm
- WiPry-Combo Hardware
- External SMB Antenna
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency Range: 2.400-2.495 GHz
- Amplitude Range: -40dBm to +20dBm
- Amplitude Resolution: 2.0dBm
- Resolution Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Sweep Time: 200ms
- Compatibility: WiPry-Combo works on all generations of the iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running iOS version 3.1.3 or higher.
- App: Required, free download in the App Store
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about WiPry-Combo: Spectrum Analyzer and Dynamic Power Meter for iPad or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.