What PotatOS says...
Intro: (Plays when you first connect the electrodes to the potato)
- "Oww! You stabbed me. What is wrong with... whoooaaahh.... hold on, do you have a multi-meter? Never-mind, it feels like I'm outputting an extra half volt. Keep an eye on me, I'm going to do some scheming, here I go.... FFSSZZZTT. Whoa, where are we? How long have I been out? Did anything happen while I was out?"
The Quotes below play randomly upon button press.
- "That extra half volt helps but it isn't going to power miracles. If I think too hard I'm going to fry this potato before we get a chance to burn up in the atomic fireball that little idiot is going.... FFSSZZZTT."
- "Look! This place is going to blow up if I don't get back in my body."
- "Listen to me. We had a lot of fun testing and antagonizing each other and yes sometimes it went too far. But we're off the clock now, it's just us talking, like regular people... and this is no Joke. We are in deep trouble."
- "Look, I don't like this any more than you do. In fact I like it less because I'm the one that got partially eaten by a bird... I think I hear the bird! Pick me up!"
- "In case you were wondering. Yes, I'm still a potato."
- "Yes sir Mr. Johnson."
- "CLAP CLAP CLAP. Oh good! My slow-clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that."
- "Yeah! Take the lemons! Burn his house down! Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah! Oh I like this guy! Burning people... he says what we're all thinking!"
- "Go on. Get a big fat eye-full, with your big fat eyes. That's right. A potato just called your eyes "fat"... Now your fat eyes have seen everything."