Battlestar Galactica Top Gun Beer Stein
Buy this and earn
150Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
see more action
Are you an ace pilot?
- High-quality, kiln-baked ceramic beer stein
- Cast metal lid with phoenix emblem
- For top-guns only, get the frak out of here, nugget!
- Read more...
Are you an ace pilot?
Kara "Starbuck" Thrace is possibly the best Viper jock out there. Using her old Mk. II Viper, she can fly circles around any Mk. VII. Frak, if you give her a Mk. II Viper and four bullets, she'd shoot down eight raiders and still have two bullets left. See, it's not the Viper that makes a pilot great - it's nerve.
It takes nerve to play cat-n-mouse with a Raider that's already taken down several vipers in an ore-rich asteroid field only to give the kill to a rival. It takes nerve to crash-land two interlocked vipers into Galactica's landing bay that's closing microns before the she jumps. It takes nerve and balls the size of Picon to dive headfirst into a vortex with no expectation of survival.
If you think you could give Starbuck a run for her money, maybe it's time to claim the Top Gun Beer Stein for yourself. This hefty trophy is reserved only for Galactica's top gun Viper pilot and bears the names of those who held the honor before you, including Starbuck and Kat. The 1:1 scale replica stands 9 inches tall and 4.75" wide at the base. Fill it with beer, coffee, or delicious Ambrosia and toast your fellow Viper jocks.
- High quality, kiln-baked ceramic beer stein for fans of Battlestar Galactica
- 1:1 scale replica of the Top Gun stein from the show
- Includes the phoenix emblem on the underside of the cast-metal lid
- Hefty and substantial, and holds a ton of brew
- Lists the pilots who achieved Top Gun status
- Holds 24 ounces of liquid (about two beers' worth!)
- Tested for food safety and passed with flying colors
- Dimensions: 9" tall x 4.75" wide at the base
- Love your stein: Hand wash to protect the hand-painted details
Wanna chat about Battlestar Galactica Top Gun Beer Stein?
Have questions about Battlestar Galactica Top Gun Beer Stein or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.