Bonsai Kitty Plush
Kitteh in Bottle = Amazing Internet Meme or One Squashed Cat
- Straight from Dr. Chang's lab
- Your very own adorable bonsai kitten
- Do not remove kitten from jar
A long time ago in a distant galaxy, no one knew what a meme was. "Meme?" they asked. "What the heck is a meme?" Then the Internet arrived to teach everyone. One of the earliest and most enduring memes was the poor case of the Bonsai Kitten. You may recall that the evil Dr. Chang was doing nefarious experiments to raise tiny kittens in jars. As they grew, the kitten's supple bones would mold themselves into the shape of the jar and become even more... cute?
Here at ThinkGeek we love memes and kittehs equally. Since a real Bonsai Kitty would be cruel, we have created the amazing Bonsai Kitty Plush. This cuddly kitty comes direct from Dr. Chang's lab and wants to live at your house, dorm room, or office. Please do not free him from the jar! In his distorted shape, he is no longer able to exist in the outside world. Instead give him love and accept him as a beautiful consequence of human ingenuity and moral breakdown.
Important Note: No cats kittens or kittehs were harmed in the creation of this product. For the uninformed, the original Bonsai kitten joke was a hoax (aka NOT real). Dr. Chang is a fictional character and real cats wouldn't live long in a glass jar. Here at ThinkGeek, we love cats. We want to hug all of them, which is crazy cuz we can't hug every cat. But we just want to. Okay?
- Plush Kitty based on the original Bonsai Kitten Internet meme
- Includes jar filled with kitten
- Jar looks like glass, but is made from clear plastic
- Kitten may be freed from jar but he's pretty blocky from being stuck in there for so long
- No batteries required
- No actual cats were harmed
- Measures approximately 7" long
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Bonsai Kitty Plush or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.