Battlestar Galactica Notebook
Write a better ending
- Rectangular notebooks with the corners cut off
- Emblazoned with the BSG logo
- Lined and ready for your improved finale script
On the 20th day of March, in the year 2009, Battlestar Galactica's final episode aired. To say it went out with a whimper rather than a bang is an understatement. Let's just put it his way: If the Cylons had a plan, they must have written it in a notebook that was lost along the way. BSG's finale is definitely on our list of WTF moments in television.
If you think you can write a better ending for BSG (and let's face it, drunken monkeys probably could!), you should do it in one of these notebooks. About the size of your standard moleskine, they're emblazoned with the Battlestar Galactica logo and have two corners cut off, much like you'd expect. They're lined so you can jot down the Cylons' real plan and there's even a ribbon to hold your place.
- If the Cylons have a frakkin' plan, they should have written it in here.
- Rectangular notebooks with the corners cut off (as they should be)
- Emblazoned with the Battlestar Galactica logo
- Lined and ready for your writings
- Bookmark ribbon will hold your place
- Color: Dark Blue
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 5.25"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Battlestar Galactica Notebook or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.