Babyglow - Temperature Color Changing Bodysuit
Buy this and earn
175Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
- 100% cotton bodysuit can sense baby's temperature
- Changes to white when baby exceeds 98.6 degrees
- Goes back to normal when baby cools off
- Read more...
Congratulations, you are the proud parental unit of a tiny, squealing human being. Unlike many mammals, the human infant is 100% dependant on its parental units for survival. No pressure, right? It's only someone's TINY LIFE IN YOUR HANDS. We know you've already planned out your wee geek's education from preschool to grad school and the order in which you'll show them the Star Wars movies, but let's focus on something a little more basic to survival: how will you know immediately if baby is running a fever?
If your baby is wearing a BabyGlow bodysuit, you'll see right away if your wee geek's temperature is too high. The fabric will change from pink or blue to white as baby's fever rises, giving you the head's up long before your geekling begins to fuss and cry. As baby's temperature returns to normal, so does the color of the BabyGlow bodysuit. These cotton bodysuits are safety tested and approved for daily wear and can even be machine washed.
- Baby bodysuit that changes color when baby has a fever
- Areas that are over 98.6 degrees turn white to alert you
- As baby's fever reduces, suit turns back to regular color
- 100% cotton fabric is soft and comfortable
- Colors: The standard pink & blue
- Sizes: 3 months - 18 months available
- Machine washable, tumble dry low
Wanna chat about Babyglow - Temperature Color Changing Bodysuit?
Have questions about Babyglow - Temperature Color Changing Bodysuit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.