Doctor Who Talking Plush
A race of huggable Daleks
- Exterminate? Let's hug it out, little Dalek.
- 9" tall overstuffed plush from Doctor Who
- Squeeze 'em for fun sound effects & phrases
The Doctor's made several trips to parallel universes over his 900+ years, including one in which the Roman Empire got tired of conquering just Earth and started expanding to other planets and universes. We'd like to hope there's a parallel universe out there where the Daleks are snuggly and adorable and "EXTERMINATE" means "EXTERMINATE THE UNHAPPINESS - WITH HUGS." Surely, if such a universe existed, the Doctor would fly there in his overstuffed huggable TARDIS and meet these Dalek for tea, Jelly Babies, and Jammy Dodgers.
These plush are the first in a series of officially licensed Doctor Who plush for the new series. They are all about 9" tall and pleasantly overstuffed, especially the TARDIS (since there's so much on the inside, you know!). Squeeze the TARDIS and you'll hear its signature flight sounds as the light on top flashes. The Daleks (in red and blue) will tell you that you are their enemy and they want to exterminate you, but remember, in the parallel universe, it just means they'd fancy a snuggle.
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3.
- Squeeze these Doctor Who plush toys to hear them come to life
- We love how the TARDIS looks overstuffed (it has a lot on the inside, duh!)
- Daleks come in your choice of red or blue, plush with plastic rivets
- TARDIS is plush with a plastic flashing light on top
- Dalek phrases include:
- "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"
- "You are an enemy of the Dalek. You must be destroyed."
- TARDIS makes TARDISy noises like "Vworp vworp vworp."
- Officially licensed Doctor Who collectibles
- Dimensions: approx. 9" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Talking Plush or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.