Portal 2 Aperture Laboratories Shower Curtain
Salt. Asbestos. Curtain.
- Get squeaky clean with Science
- White vinyl shower curtain with Aperture logo
- Most likely not radioactive (we think)
The curtain has so many uses in the home. We like to pride ourselves on our shower curtain for the modern bathroom. It's fast, too -- the whole business takes less than a minute. See it demonstrated at your local Woolworth Store!
Before Aperture Science became a worldwide leader in Science, they were a worldwide leader in shower curtains. In fact, the majority of Cave Johnson's wealth was amassed thanks to contracts with the U.S. military to provide shower curtains to military bases (except the Navy). In fact, it was the Navy that was the purported downfall of Cave Johnson. Rumor has it, Cave was exposed to high levels of mercury while developing deadly shower curtains for the House Naval Appropriations committee.
This shower curtain, while emblazoned with the Aperture Science logo, probably doesn't contain mercury or radiation. Not if you’re in the control group at least. (Pssst, you're in the control group.)
- Officially licensed and approved by Valve!
- Get squeaky clean behind this Aperture Labs shower curtain
- White vinyl(EVA) shower curtain with black Aperture Labs logo
- Features the aperture logo and text letting you know that it "Contains less than 1% mercury"
- Most likely not radioactive (but wear your lead underwear anyway)
- Officially licensed Portal collectible
- Dimensions: 6' x 6'
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Portal 2 Aperture Laboratories Shower Curtain or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.