Schrödinger's Cat Executive Decision Maker
Give up your free will
- They pay you big bucks to make tough choices
- Slide open the window to observe the cat
- After a time of flux, the cat will be alive or dead
When decisions need to be made, sometimes there isn't a right choice. Drink coffee or tea? Hire Bob or Bob? Order pizza or Chinese? In the long run, these things don't matter. Give up your free will to the Schrödinger's Cat Executive Decision Maker.
To use the Schrödinger's Cat Executive Decision Maker:
- Ask your question. Any question that can be answered in a binary fashion will do. The cat is extremely bored in the box and will listen to whatever you say. It is open to questions of an executive, legislative, or personal nature. You'll never know the answer if you don't ask.
- Slide open the door. At this point, the magic will happen and you'll see the cat flashing in flux between life and death. You'll either find this disturbing or intensely magical. We won't pass judgement on your character based on your reaction, we promise.
- See your decision solidify before you. The cat will be alive (which we interpret as a "Yes") or dead (or "No"). The almighty Schrödinger's Cat Executive Decision Maker has spoken. Go and do its bidding. Meow.
- Give up your free will to a box with a cat in it
- No real kittehs were harmed in the production of this product
- To receive the answer to your most burning binary question:
- Ask your question.
- Slide open the door.
- View live or dead cat.
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 5.5" long, 4" tall, 4" deep
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Schrödinger's Cat Executive Decision Maker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.