Geek Statement Socks
Team spirit, geek style!
- Many declarations of geekiness to chose from!
- Colorful and comfortable, made in the USA
- Fits women's shoe size 6.5 up to men's shoe size 12
Some geeks are all about wearing their geekiness on their bodies. They have tattoos of their favorite video game characters, comic book heroes, or quotes from Tolkien. They dye their hair crazy colors and have anthropomorphic cupcakes or tiny d20s dangling from their ears. But what if you're stuck in a day job where you can't express yourself so blatantly?
You wear crazy socks, that's what you do! These colorful and comfortable knee socks (or mid-calf socks if you're over 6 feet!) are the perfect solution to your blah office dress code. Wearing your red power tie? Pair it with our red and white BACON socks. Pantsuit with purple pinstripes? Sounds like you need NERD socks to go with it! Have a more formal occasion? Black ninja dress socks go perfectly with black tie! Wearing crazy socks is even more fun than crazy underwear because you can actually show off your socks without having to go visit HR again.
- Socks that proclaim your geekiness
- Inspired by the classic look of vintage tube socks
- Made in the USA with a blend of 75% cotton, 20% polyester, 5% spandex
- Cushioned foot and heel for maximum comfort
- Approximately fits up to a women's shoe size 7, and up to men's shoe size 12
- Fits to the knee on most folks, to mid-calf on folks over 5'11"
- Styles available:
- Bacon: Red with white stripes and letters
- Bookworm: Blue with yellow letters, heel, and toe
- Nerd: Purple with hot pink stripes and letters
- Geek: Blue with orange stripes and letters
- Zombie: Full black and grey stripes with green letters, heel, and toe
- Ninja: Black dress sock with grey letters, heel, and toe
- Math: Orange with gray stripes and letters
- Robot: Gray with green letters and heel
- Science: Green with yellow stripes and letters
- Symbols: For those too shy to wear actual curse words on their clothing
- Love your socks, machine wash cold, line dry for longest life
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Geek Statement Socks or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.