PadTab Tablet Wall Mounting System
Mount your tablet on any smooth surface!
- Hang your tablet from fridge, cabinet, or wall
- Great for reading recipes or watching movies
- Kit comes with 2 WallTabs to mount in 2 locations
Tired of propping your tablet up on your kitchen counter while you whip up your latest culinary masterpiece? (Or like us, after you eat your significant other’s culinary masterpiece, you want to re-re-re-watch Game of Thrones while you wash the dishes.)
Here are some ideas for ways to use your PadTab:
- In the kitchen: Stuck to a wall, cabinet, or fridge, you can use your tablet to compile the grocery list, read recipes, or watch videos.
- D&D game night: Mount your initiative tracker (we like 4eTurnTracker!) behind the DM so everyone knows who is up next.
- In the office: Can’t access Twitter on your work computer? No problem. Turn your iPad into a wall-mounted second monitor to access blocked sites.
- Getting your +5 CHA: Mount your tablet to the wall in front of your
tortureexercise machine. Besides, looking at Khal Drogo is enough to inspire anyone to work out more.
The PadTab Tablet Mounting System doesn’t require any powertools or hard work to install it. Slide your tablet on and it’ll stay safe, secure, and steady until you remove it.
- Mount your tablet to any wall, cabinet, door, refrigerator, or clean flat surface
- Compatible with: The New iPad(iPad3), iPad2, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7”, Viewsonic gTablet and ViewPad 7” & 10”, Nook Color, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab A500, HP TouchPad, Blackberry PlayBook, various Archos Internet Tablets, more!
- Easy on, easy off design to quickly place or remove your tablet
- Low profile PadTab means that your tablet will still fit into most soft cases and lay flat on a tabletop
- Kit comes with two WallTabs to mount into two areas
- WallTabs are inconspicuous and paintable to match your decor
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about PadTab Tablet Wall Mounting System or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.