Grow Your Own Giant Sequoia
DIY World's Largest Tree
- All you need to grow your own Giant Sequoia.
- The Giant Sequoia is the world's largest living thing.
- Ewoks not included.
General William Tecumseh Sherman has been called "the first modern general." Not only was he a tremendous military commander, he also was very fertile (8 kids . . . dang). He was admired by many, including one of his lieutenants (and naturalist) James Wolverton, who named a Giant Sequoia after him. And that Giant Sequoia is now the world's largest tree. And guess what? Maybe you can grow one to rival General Sherman. Just get yourself a Grow Your Own World's Largest Tree kit.
Each Grow Your Own World's Largest Tree comes with everything you need (well, minus the sunlight and water) to grow your own Giant Sequoia. The cool thing about Giant Sequoias is that they grow well in almost every climate, so it will definitely grow for you (actually guaranteed by the manufacturer). And here's the kicker: General Sherman (the tree) is believed to be between 2,300 and 2,700 years old, which means the tree you grow with your Grow Your Own World's Largest Tree kit could be around for thousands of years. Pretty sweet.
Grow Your Own World's Largest Tree
- Everything you need to grow your own Giant Sequoia (Sequoiadendron giganteum).
- Giant Sequoias are the world's largest living thing.
- Grows well in almost any climate.
- Guaranteed to grow (any issues, just contact manufacturer).
- Includes: seeds, growing medium, little stones, a mini-greenhouse, and detailed instructions.
- Dimensions: Well, the packaging measures: approx. 5.25" tall, but the tree might grow (eventually) up to 300 feet tall!
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Grow Your Own Giant Sequoia or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.