Doctor Who Desktop Dalek
Dalek patroller, reporting for duty
- Patrols your desk, ready to exterminate
- Ground sensors allow it to turn & avoid falling
- Says, "EXTERMINATE!" whenever it turns
Inboxes. We hate 'em. It seems that whenever we turn our backs, things get tossed into them. TPS reports, copies of memos, copies of last month's memo nobody read, an agenda for the meeting about the other meeting, the new menu for the favored pizza place... the amount of paper is staggering. And if you're a mostly paperless office (like we are at ThinkGeek), your virtual inbox is just as clogged up. It's a Sisyphean task, getting to inbox zero.
Don't you wish you could EXTERMINATE those people who dump things in your inbox? With the Doctor Who Desktop Dalek, you can! This 4" tall red dalek has ground sensors that enable it to turn and patrol in a new direction when it senses the edge of your desk. When the Dalek turns, it will cry out: "EXTERMINATE!" This will surely scare those pesky people away from your physical inbox, leaving you will more time to browse the internet for funny videos of cats.
- Red Dalek patrols your desk, exterminating everything
- Built-in sensors detect the ground it stands on, so it will turn away from edges
- When the Dalek turns, it says, "EXTERMINATE!"
- A very loud voice for a pretty small Dalek!
- Sound effects can be turned off if you face death threats from coworkers
- Dimensions: About 4" tall
- Batteries: 3 AAA (not included)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Desktop Dalek or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.