Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Pen
see more action
It's a pen!
- No timey-wimey magic here, it's just a pen
- Writes in black or green, like a pen
- Looks like sonic screwdriver, but it's a pen
- Read more...
It's a pen![ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT FROM THINKGEEK SECRET HQ, SOMEWHERE IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE. NAMES MAY BE CHANGED TO PROTECT THE GUILTY.]
WALTER: What's that?
[PETER HOLDS UP SONIC SCREWDRIVER PEN]
PETER: It's our latest addition to the Doctor Who sonic screwdriver collection. This one's a pen, modeled after the eleventh Doctor's trusty sonic.
WALTER: What's it do?
PETER: It's a pen.
WALTER: Does it light up?
PETER: It's a pen.
WALTER: Looks kind of like a sonic screwdriver. Can it open things?
PETER: It's a pen, WALTER. You know, you write with it?
WALTER: Oh. [DISAPPOINTED] So it's just a pen?
PETER: It has both black and green ink!
WALTER: I guess that's okay, if, like, you need to write or something.
PETER: That's why you want a pen, I think...
WALTER: So it doesn't light up?
As Walter and Peter discovered, it's a pen - just a pen. But when you need to write, do you really want gimmicks and lights? Or do you want something that writes reliably and just happens to be a fun reminder of something a little more exciting than a day at the office? Our thoughts exactly! It writes in black or green, but does not open, close, or fix anything. Unless said thing can be fixed by writing on it, in which case, this pen will fix it!
- Convenient, pen sized replica of the eleventh Doctor's screwdriver
- Writes in both black and green (but not at the same time - that'd be silly!)
- Does not actually open things, close things, or fix things (unless it can be fixed by writing on it)
- It's a (ballpoint) pen! That's it.
Wanna chat about Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Pen?
Have questions about Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Pen or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.