Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite Ice Cube Tray
"The Empire will compensate you if he melts"
- 7 Han Solo Ice Cubes
- Withstands chilling to -40F
- Crystal clear, not scruffy-looking at all
That doesn't really have the same sort of dramatic impact, does it? Still, that's basically what Darth Vader meant when he was talking to Boba Fett in the bowels of Cloud City. Thankfully, you won't need to go to such extremes if your Han Solo Ice Cubes melt. You just stick them back in the freezer and through the magic of the exothermic process you'll have ice in no time at all.
But wait, how do you get Han Solo Ice Cubes in the first place? Well, simple enough, you just use one of our Han Solo Ice Cube Trays.
The Han Solo Ice Cube Tray comes with room for six (6) small, 1.75" Han Solos and one (1) large, 3.5" Solo. We're pretty sure that Boba Fett would be happy with just one smuggler on ice but seven would be a serious payday! The silicone on the mold is good down to -40F so don't try using these on Hoth. They should be fine in your average household freezer though.
- Officially-Licensed Star Wars Collectible
- Freezer safe down to -40F
- 7 Han Solos (6 small and 1 large)
- Still only worth one bounty
- Bounty Hunter Pro Tip: For crystal clear ice, boil the water twice before pouring it into the tray (allowing the water to cool between each boil). The boiling "deareates the water (i.e. forces dissolved air molecules out). This process also works on various life forms when preparing them for "long term storage".
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite Ice Cube Tray or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.