Tony Stark Light-Up LED Iron Man Shirt
Iron Man MK IX Armor
- Contains a light-up Arc Reactor
- Does not prevent shrapnel from reaching your heart
- Machine washable: all electronics can be easily removed for washing
Iron Man MK IX Armor
This may look like a standard t-shirt, but it's actually the Iron Man Mark IX suit. This latest version is much lighter than all previous versions, featuring a flexible interior with knitted cotton exterior. Unlike the Extremis version, the movement with your body does not require you to inject carbon nanotubes into your brain. The chest-mounted uni-beam is powered by photons, which it collects and then disperses when the wearer enters a dark area. For all body parts covered by the Mark IX's new form factor, the suit provides protection from adverse weather conditions, UV rays, and temperature extremes. It is designed for up to two days of use inside Earth's atmosphere, although after the first 12 hours of use its effectiveness is reduced. After 24 hours, it begins to act as a repulsor.
The Iron Man Arc Reactor Shirt has three components: the t-shirt, a light panel with a long cable, and a battery box. When fresh batteries are in the battery box and the unit is switched on, the Arc Reactor shines brightly. So this particular arc reactor isn't going to keep shrapnel from working its way into your heart or power your repulsor beams. What do you expect for under $30? A shirt that glows? That, we can provide.
- Officially licensed Marvel collectible
- Black cotton t-shirt containing a light-up Arc Reactor
- Looks like a standard t-shirt, but it's actually the Iron Man Mark IX suit
- Flexible interior with knitted cotton exterior
- Provides protection from adverse weather, UV rays, and temperature extremes
- With fresh batteries in the battery box, Arc Reactor will glow when switched on
- Will not prevent shrapnel from reaching your heart
- Machine washable (all electrical components can be removed from the shirt)
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
Washing Instructions: All electronic devices and accessories must be removed before washing the shirt. To remove electronic components: 1. Detach cable from battery box. 2. Carefully peel off the hook & loop attached light panel. 3. Remove the light panel along with its cable from the shirt. Machine wash in warm water with like colors and tumble dry on low heat.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tony Stark Light-Up LED Iron Man Shirt or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.