Doctor Who Keychains
Be prepared with these timey wimey keychains
- TARDIS keychain with secret cash compartment
- 10th Doctor's sonic screwdriver doubles as a flashlight
- Red (Skittle!) Dalek keychain with tiny LED flashlight
The Boy Scouts aren't the only ones out there being prepared. The Doctor is always prepared for anything that might come his way. And if there's a problem he can't fix with his sonic screwdriver, he goes all MacGyver with whatever's around. We figure if we have any chance of saving the world like the Doctor (or at least our own butts), we'd better equip ourselves properly.
Each of these keychains hides a cool secret. The diecast TARDIS keychain unscrews to reveal a secret cash compartment, perfect for those mornings when your wallet is missing and Mike Tyson's tiger is in your bathroom. (Hint: Leave town. Fast!) We recommend putting a $50 in there since it'll cover a cab ride and a meal. The other two keychains are mini flashlights: one fashioned like the 10th Doctor's sonic screwdriver, the other a red Dalek.
- Three Doctor Who keychains, each with a cool secret
- TARDIS keychain is diecast metal with a secret compartment to hold cash
- (Cash not included. We recommend putting in a $50 - covers a long cab ride!)
- 10th Doctor's sonic screwdriver keychain doubles as a flashlight
- Red (new, Skittle-style!) Dalek keychain is also a flashlight
- Keychains are approx 2.5" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Keychains or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.