Star Trek Enterprise Light-Up Feeding System
Boldly go where no pureed peas have gone before!
- Spoon looks like the Enterprise NCC-1701
- Flashing LEDs on the nacelles to draw baby's attention
- Motion sensitive LEDs in bib to guide you in for docking
Starfleet technology certainly made eating easier. We yearn for the day when we can walk over to a food slot, shove in our card, and get a sandwich and a coffee. Or a little later, when we have a bigger budget and can ask for tea, Earl Grey, hot and have it materialize before our eyes. Especially with our time so crunched because of the wee geeks in our care.
Introducing the Star Trek Light-Up Feeding System, with starship spoon and motion sensitive, light-up bib. The spoon is a replica of The Original Series USS Enterprise NCC-1701, captained by James T. Kirk himself. Flashing LEDs on the nacelles keep baby aligned for mess-free docking at the face station, while lights on the bib act like a tractor beam for you. Dinnertime won't be this fun again until we get replicators!
- For ages 12 months and older
- Feed your baby in Star Trek style with this bib & spoon set
- Keeps baby's attention and makes mealtime more fun
- LED lights in bib are motion activated
- Enterprise has on on/off switch
- Spoon modeled after the USS Enterprise NCC-1701
- Comes with three spoon attachments
- Spoon attachments are dishwasher safe
- Bib and Enterprise washable with a damp cloth
- Button cell batteries required are included
- Batteries are replaceable in starship but not replaceable in bib
- Bib Dimensions: 7.5" at widest point x 12" tall
- Enterprise Spoon Dimensions: 8.5" long (with spoon attached) x 3" wide (saucer of Enterprise)
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Meets ASTM & CPSC regulations
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Enterprise Light-Up Feeding System or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.