Swinging Sticks Kinetic Energy Sculpture
As seen in the movie Iron Man 2
Want that sculpture you saw on Pepper Potts' desk in Iron Man 2? The very one that drove Tony Stark crazy? We've got it! The Swing Sticks sculpture is a museum grade decorative art object that will mesmerize (or drive you nuts).
On the opening day for Iron Man 2, a gaggle of 35 ThinkGeek monkeys played hooky from work to go to the movie theater. (It's okay, our boss was there, too.) Our purpose was two-fold. Firstly, we can't resist a good geeky movie, especially ones with Marvel characters. But secondly, we wanted to find the coolest things from the movie that we could bring to you, our fantastic customers. When we saw Tony Stark getting all distracted and annoyed by the sculpture on Pepper's desk, a "WANT!" moment occurred. Immediately following the film, we whipped out our smartphones to find out where we could acquire these beauties - and sure enough, we got them!
The Swing Sticks sculpture is a unique and high quality, museum grade decorative art object. (Or, in simpler terms: It's sturdy and pretty, unless you're Tony Stark, in which case it'll drive you nuts until you shove things in the base to get it to quit moving.) The arms swing noiselessly, circling in perpetual motion, seeming to defy gravity and the laws of physics. The Swing Sticks sculpture has a sleek and simple beauty to it and would look great on your desk at work, on the mantle at home, or in your waiting room (should you be the kind of geek who has a waiting room).
- As seen on Pepper Potts' desk in Iron Man 2
- High quality, museum grade decorative art object
- Swings noiselessly and fluidly in perpetual motion
- Will hypnotize you and make you stop mid-sentence
- Sleek, beautiful, and deceptively simple but difficult to build
- Ideal for offices, home entryways, conference rooms, waiting rooms
- Great for people who loved Iron Man 2
- Also great for people who love things that annoy Tony Stark
- Simply hold the rods vertical to turn off. Horizontal to turn on
- Takes 4 AA batteries. (included)
- Dimensions: 16.25" tall, base 10.5" x 3.25"
- Batteries last approx. 12 months
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Swinging Sticks Kinetic Energy Sculpture or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.