Safe, comfortable headphones for bedtime
- Soft headband hides earphones for music
- Relax with your favorite calming tunes or white noise
- Drown out that idiot in your bed who snores
Sometimes, it feels as though the universe is conspiring against us when it comes to getting quality shut-eye. Know what we mean? You finally get snuggled up in your bed, ready to crash, when the baby next door decides to get colicky. You move to the living room to crash on the sofa, but it sounds as though your other neighbor's girlfriend is home from college. How about the basement? Surely it will be quiet there, right? Not with that constant dripping sound - where is that coming from anyway? You go back to your bed and pop in your earbuds, but no matter how you position your head, pain is shooting through your skull. Before you go for the prescription drugs and the vodka, let us help.
Sleep Phones are the comfortable headphones you can wear while you sleep. They are nestled inside a soft and cozy headband that you can wear around your head or over your eyes like a sleep mask. Choose from Wired, which plugs into an audio jack just like your headphones, or Bluetooth, which pairs with any Bluetooth-enabled device that has your music on it. Soon you'll be drifting away in blissful slumber. Or jamming to your tunes. Both of which are better than staying awake listening to your neighbors or your snoring significant other.
- Soft fleece headband hugs speakers to your ears
- Fits most humans - 21 1/2" - 23 3/8" around (around head, just above the ears)
- Speaker position adjustable
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency: 20 - 20 kHz
- Power: 300/500 mW
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo plug
- Materials: Polartec 88% recycled plastic polyester, 12% spandex
- Removable speakers and machine-washable headband
- Battery life: 5-7 hours Charging time: 2 hours
- Wired: 48" cord
- Bluetooth wireless range: 15-30 ft.
- Bluetooth features built-in volume control, play/pause
- Function as a private alarm clock if you can set your device to play music at a specific time
- Sewn and assembled in the USA
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about SleepPhones Headphones or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.