Yoda USB Desk protector
Guard your desk, he will
Need to keep those pesky Sith away from your desk when you're refilling your coffee? We understand. This motion activated Yoda is ready to defend your workspace. When the Sith come near, he fires up his lightsaber and warns them to back off.
Need to keep those pesky Sith away from your desk when you're refilling your coffee? We understand. This motion activated Jedi Master is ready to defend your workspace. When the Sith come near, he fires up his lightsaber and warns them to back off. Sure, there may be those who judge him by his size, but they'll eat their words when a green lightsaber slices their heads clean off their necks. Mwah ha ha. Oh, wait. Maybe we're being just a little too evil there? Have we been corrupted by the Dark Side and their delicious cookies?
The Yoda Desk Protector comes complete with a super-long USB cable, so even if your last remaining port is way in the back of your tower, Yoda can still be out front where he's needed. His motion sensor will detect movement between 6 and 9 feet away depending on the lighting in your office. While you're sitting at your desk you can keep him in silent mode so he doesn't drive you nuts with his nuggets of wisdom. You can only take so much Jedi Master before you go insane, after all...
- Motion activated Yoda will protect your desk
- Can detect movement between 6 and 9 feet away
- When activated lightsaber lights up and plays one of 6 phrases
- Plugs into any available USB port
- Three settings:
- Sound & LED - Motion detector on with sound and light
- LED - Motion detector and light on, no sound
- Off - Motion detector off
- In the end, cowards are those who follow the Dark Side.
- A disturbance in the Force there is.
- Retreat! Cover you I will.
- Still much to learn you have.
- So certain of defeat are you, hmmm?
- Rush not into fight, long is the war. Only by surviving it will you prevail.
Includes the following phrases:
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Yoda USB Desk protector or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.