LEGO Pirate Code Game
Arrrrrr ye ready for some deductive reasonin'?
- Arrrrrr you lookin' for a good game, matey?
- If you like Mastermind, you'll like Pirate Code
- For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up
LEGO has made a big splash in the board game world since releasing their line of 18 board games in the US. As hardcore gamers ourselves, we will do our best to tell you which are best for the gamer and which are best for wee geeks. Either way, LEGO pieces! Whee! The lead designer for the LEGO board games line was Cephas Howard, with consultation from board game greats like Reiner Knizia and Bernie DeKoven. The games have to be built before you can play them, but once they're built you can store them in the box without having to take them apart. Best of all, the games and parts can be customized using the LEGOs you undoubtedly have in a kiddie pool in your game room. (That's not all we can see in your house! Put that cookie back!)
LEGO Pirate Code is a simple game for two to four pirates. Once you've built the pirate ship, it's time to play with yer booty! And by booty, we mean the chest full of tiny colorful gems. Each player secretly selects four gems and places them in any order inside their personal treasure chest. Then each player rolls the LEGO die and guesses at the color and placement of the gems in his opponents pirate code. If you can guess the other players' secret codes before they discover yours, you become the pirate captain!
- For Ages 8 and Up
- WARNING: SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- For 2-4 players
- Guess the other pirates' codes before they guess yours
- The LEGO jewels are also pretty awesome if you're into building LEGO creations
- Deductive reasoning (and a fair bit of luck)
- Alternate rules in the rules book can make the game more or less complicated
- Buildable LEGO die
- Buildable pirate ship game board
- Chest full of gems
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about LEGO Pirate Code Game or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.