LED Work Gloves
Lighted hands - the next step in human evolution
- Work gloves that illuminate your subject
- Designed to keep you safe and comfortable
- Sizes from dainty to big man hands available
If you were a robot, and we knew but you didn't, would you want us to tell you? Part of the reason we know you're a robot is the fact that you are drawn to accessories to attach to yourself. Your android body is not sufficient, so you keep looking for little improvements - a multi-tool here, a super bright laser pointer there. You can't quite integrate your laptop into your person, so you've bought a netbook and you're as surgically attached to your smartphone as possible. We've seen all the signs.
Well, robot friend, if you're trying to do difficult work in the dark (which we assume you are, since geeks often live in caves, dark leafy jungles, poorly lit cube farms, or basements), you need a pair of these LED Work Gloves. They allow you to focus beams of light on your work while keeping both hands free to do said work. Whether you're putting together computers, fixing the innards of your vehicle, or building a robot companion, we know a little extra light goes a long way. Evolve like your human counterparts did eons ago. Be a better robot. Be all the robot you can be.
- One LED light with four attachment points on each glove (two lights per pair)
- Ergo-flex designed palm pattern
- Reinforced foam padded palm
- Neoprene cuff with pull tab closure
- Air flow panels in fourchettes
- Micro-textured grip enhancing polymer material gives you a firm grip on items, life
- Micro-terrycloth perspiration pad
- Double layered synthetic thumb
- Star stretch fabric so the gloves fit nice and snug
- Sizes S-XL
- Each glove takes 1 x 2016 battery (replaceable)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about LED Work Gloves or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.