USB Super 16 Port Hub
Never have to choose which gadget gets the juice
- Giant USB Hub with 16 ports
- Connect up to 2 PCs to the same hub
- Power up all your USB gadgets and toys at once
When meeting a new person, the instant you tell them you work at ThinkGeek, you get interesting reactions. Most of them are "OMG, you're so lucky!" (Yep, we are!) The best one heard recently by one of our monkeys was, "ThinkGeek... that's the place with all the USB stuff, right?" It sure is! If it's cool and powered by USB, we probably have it. Problem is, most computers only have 2-4 USB ports. How are you supposed to choose between your humping dog and your pet rock?
With the 16 Port USB Hub, you don't have to make that decision. Plug in your phone, iPod, flash drive, external HD, digicam, SnowBot, fiber optic Christmas tree, plasma ball, jellyfish mood lamp, pet rock, turntable, robot owl, humping dog, Lilliput mini monitor, LED beverage cooler, and missile launcher - at once. Its built-in power supply ensures you don't need another AC adapter and there's even a switch that allows you to switch the hub between two computers. Just don't come crying to us when you win the award for "Most Annoying Cubicle Ever" at work.
- USB 2.0 hub with a whopping 16 ports
- Connect up your printer, digicam, card reader, mp3 player, Snowbot, Missile Launcher, etc.
- Up to 2 PCs can connect to the hub and share the sources (but not at the same time)
- Built-in 22.5W power supply; an extra AC adapter is not needed
- Voltage: 100V-240V
- Dimension: 116 x 67 x 63mm (approx.)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (approx.)
- Package Contents:
- USB Super 16-Port Hub
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about USB Super 16 Port Hub or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.