NT3 Black Ops 2 Throat Mic Communication System
*whispers* Can you hear me now?
- Throat mic lets you hear and be heard
- Great for clear communication in countless situations
- Compatible with iPhones and most Android phones
As you know if you've ever yelled into your phone in high wind, a standard microphone uses air as its conductive medium, hence "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" A throat mic, on the other hand, picks up the vibrations generated from within the wearer's neck, so there's no air or noise interference. What does that mean? Quiet and effective communication.
So who's this mic for? Anybody who needs to talk on the phone in a high noise or wind situation. Motorcyclists. Construction workers. Folks who frequent clubs and concerts. People who work at airports or gun ranges. Off-roaders and ATVers. But it's also for folks who need to be able to communicate quietly and effectively without alerting everyone around them. Competitive gamers. Paintball and airsoft teams. Hunters. Flash mobs. NCIS. Non-psychic members of your superhero squad.
Plus it makes a great tactical headset for when the apocalypse comes. Cause Walking Dead has taught us that zombies are attracted to noise. Get it now, and you're already ready for when the inevitable happens.
Optional Accessories available from ThinkGeek:
- Dual 3.5mm Connector For PC: Dual 3.5mm mic and earphone cable for PCs.
- 2.5mm Connector For Xbox: Universal 2.5mm pin wire for Xbox and certain communications devices (see your device's manual).
- Finger PTT System: Brings fingertip push-to-talk functionality to the iPhone, iPad, and most Android phones/tablets. Allows users to answer and end calls while riding, gaming, operating a firearm, or any other "hands free" situation. Includes: Finger sleeve, PTT button, 3.5mm iPhone/Smartphone adapter.
- Throat microphone cancels all outside noise and picks up a whisper
- Compatible with any phone that you can use with headphones/earbuds
- 2-way radio phone compatibility listed here
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (20Hz to 8kHz with +/- 10% variance)
- Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Transponder Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Headphone Power: 5mW (Max 10mW)
- Transponder Sensitivity: -46dB +/- 3dB
- BK2 Throat Mic with Gen 3.0 Noise Terminator transponder and magnetic break-away clasp,
- Black acoustic coil earpiece
- 3.5mm iPhone/Smartphone connector with play controls and a durable braided nylon cable
- Water Resistant
- Measurements: throat strap size 13 - 17"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about NT3 Black Ops 2 Throat Mic Communication System or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.