Star Wars Mimobot Thumb Drives
Cutest Storage Devices in the Galaxy
- Limited edition Star Wars flash drives
- Cute styes of your favorite Star Wars characters
- 8GB storage, now with more Ackbar
Mimobots are a cute mashup of designer toys and USB storage devices. We originally carried these nifty monster-style thumb drives a couple of years ago at ThinkGeek, but when we heard that Mimoco (the somewhat insane creators of Mimobots) had secured an official Star Wars license we really perked up. It turns out that Mimobots + Star Wars = Some pretty sweet collectable USB Thumb Drives. All are cute, limited edition and can store 8GB of data while protecting it with the Force.
The gang's all here, including: Admiral Akbar, Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Jabba, Jar Jar Binks, Jawa, Lando Calrissian, Leia/Boushh, Luke Hoth, Luke Jedi, Slave Leia, Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper, Vader, Wampa, Wicket, and Yoda. These high speed USB thumbdrives store 8 GB of data. Just pop off your pal's head and shove 'em in the nearest port to access it.
- High Speed USB 2.0 Thumbdrives Store 8GB of Data
- Removable Head Cap Reveals USB Connector
- Flashing Tail Indicates Data Transfer
- 2.375" High
- Works with any OS including Windows, Mac and Linux
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Mimobot Thumb Drives or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.