Crabble Folding iPhone Stand
A smartphone stand that fits in your wallet
- Tiny smartphone stand that fits in your wallet
- Watch movies on a plane hands-free
- Works for many smartphones and mp3 players
We don't know about you, but we hate the movies on airplanes. They know they have you imprisoned for hours, so they subject you to only the worst in American cinema. Sadists, those airline execs are. But you have a smartphone or other little device that plays movies! But there's one little problem. You have to hold the darn thing in your hand or try to prop it up somehow to get a good angle for movie watching. That's just not fun, especially not on a long flight.
Wouldn't it be great if you could have a smartphone stand that fits in the credit card slot of your wallet? That's the Crabble. Seriously, you'll never forget your smartphone stand because it'll always be waiting for you in your wallet. Just pop it out, set it on your tray table, nestle your smartphone in its arms, plug in your earbuds, and say goodbye to crappy airplane movies and helloooooo to quality zombie flick. There are even little rubber nubs on the bottom to keep it from sliding around when the kid in the seat in front of you starts thrashing like he's in a mosh pit. Ahhhh, travel bliss!
- Can accommodate
- Apple iPhone 3g, 4, 4S
- iPod Touch, New iPod Touch
- iPod Classic (portrait), iPod Nano (landscape only)
- Blackberry Curve 8900 (portrait)
- HTC Touch, Incredible, EVO
- LG Cookie, Renoir, Viewty
- Samsung Pixon, Soul, Tocco
- Sony Ericsson 302, 580, 700, 760, Experia (landscape only)
- and any device with a similar form factor to the ones mentioned
- Non-slip silicone rubber claws for extra stability on trains and planes
- Can support phone in portrait or landscape position
- Durable and recyclable polypropylene
- Fits in a credit card slot in your wallet
- Black color only
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Crabble Folding iPhone Stand or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.