OUTDATED - Phantom Keystroker
High-Tech Office-Based Prank Device
- Pranking device to drive computer users insane
- Makes random mouse movements, types gibberish
- Works on any computer with a USB port
With the advent of the incessantly beeping and easily concealable Annoy-a-tron, ThinkGeek has ushered in a new era of sophisticated office pranks sure to drive your co-workers bonkers while you snicker silently at your desk. Now the next advanced level in stealthy office joke electronics is ready for your enjoyment. The Phantom Keystroker may look like a harmless usb thumb drive, but it's actually a devious contraption of unlimited office-based torture. Simply discreetly attach the Phantom Keystroker to any extra USB port on your victim's computer, no drivers needed.
The Keystroker emulates a keyboard and mouse and periodically makes random mouse movements, toggles caps-lock and types out odd garbage text and phrases. Switches on the side allow you to choose between keyboard garbage typing, caps lock-toggle, annoying mouse movements or all three. An adjustment dial sets the duration between "events". We recommend you don't set it too frequently so as to extend the agony. Your hapless co-worker pal will think his computer has been possessed or infected by a destructive virus. As he writhes in anger and furiously dials tech support you can rest easy with a job well done.
The Phantom Keystroker never hits the return key and it never clicks the mouse button. However you should not use it on anyone's system who is doing critical work where disruption could cause serious consequences. The Phantom Keystroker is a joke, like any joke you need to use prudence and judgement when executing it. You have been warned!
- Attach this evil prank device to your victim's computer and it makes random mouse movements and types out odd garbage text and phrases
- Switches on side choose between keyboard garbage typing, caps lock-toggle, annoying mouse movements or all three
- Adjustment dial sets the duration between annoying "events"
- Works on any OS (Caps-Lock toggle does not work on the Mac. May not work on some Linux systems depending on configuration.)
- Victim's computer requires USB port
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about OUTDATED - Phantom Keystroker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.